Cake Smash Photo Session ~ Vintage Mickey Mouse Themed
Fort Myers, Florida Photographer
Cake Smash Photo Sessions are the latest and sweetest craze in milestone sessions. There is nothing more adorable than Andy’s vintage themed Mickey Mouse cake smash session. Andy turned 1 in style with his adorable suspenders, bowtie and loafers to match! He melted my heart and lens with every stare into the camera! This Vintage Mickey Mouse cake smash photo session was such a delight to shoot! This little man was so curious and excited to dig into his Vintage Mickey Mouse Themed cake!
This 1 year cake smash has become a tradition across the globe.
Cake Provided by: LadyCakes Bakery
Custom Mickey Mouse Banner created by: The Crafty Monkey
Cake Smash 101
5 Tips and tricks to the BEST Cake Smash Photo Session Ever
- For your convenience, WE provide the cake and balloons to go with your theme choice. Choose from many different themes, props and colors. This Cake Smash photo session happened to be a vintage Mickey Mouse theme.
- For most babies under the age of 1, they have not tried sugary icing before and to some babies, this very sweet flavor can come as a shock. It is highly suggested that you have your little one try some sugary, sweet icing prior to the cake smash photo session to get them used to the flavor and get over that initial shock they could have.
- A very smooshy, cold, textured icing can also come to a baby as a shock if they’ve never had the pleasure of digging their little fingers into some icing before. Let your baby play with icing prior to the photo session as well to unsure they want to touch their cake.
- We want that baby to dig into that cake and make as much of a mess as possible! Make sure your baby is not hungry. Believe it or not, sometimes hungry babies don’t have a sweet tooth and they might crawl away from that cake looking for mama to feed them!
- Don’t forget to bring one damp towel, and 1 dry towel to clean the baby afterwards. Also a change of clothes would be highly recommended!