Ready to Book?
What to Expect from your photo session!
Step 1 – Pick a Package
– We have several different packages for any type of session. Everything from family, infant, cake smash to boudoir. Check out our collections page to see which package will best fit your needs.
Step 2 – Fill out Client Information Sheet and Deposit Request
– Once we have discussed your package choice, we will email you a client information sheet to gather all of the important details about you (and your family). This will help us better understand your session needs and what we can do in preparation of your session to ensure the best possible outcome.
Step 3 – Choose location, outfits and props
(We can always help with these choices)
– Next we will choose the location, time for your session, coordinating outfits and any special props you may like to bring or that we may have for you.
Step 4 – Have fun!
– The main goal of any portrait session is to have fun. It’s life, so let’s enjoy it. Sometimes the best photographs are just stolen moments. No forced smiles; just a little bit a guidance and love and we’ll be on our way to perfect portraits.
Step 5 – Schedule your Premier appointment.
– A regular portrait session take about 7 – 10 days to complete. Once the images are perfected we will email you set schedule your premiere appointment. This is where you will see all of your images for the first time and be given an opportunity to purchase any prints, canvas, wall art, and other memorabilia at a discounted rate of 25%!! If you choose to purchase your whole gallery, you will be given an instant download code and have your images on your computer as soon as you get home. Pretty exciting right!